Well how about that! I got a blog award from my dear friend Kim! Check it out!
Thank you, Kim!
I got one another time from a very sweet lady (Hi, Lani!), but at the time, my computer wouldn't cooperate with the file. :( Anyway, I am very honored to receive this award, and I'd like to thank Kim, my husband, my children, and my family, who have supported me in this blogging endeavor. Without you, I'd still be sitting on my fanny eating Lucky Charms and watching Dallas reruns. And finally, I'd like to thank the Academy. Thank you all so much!! (cue orchestra music, go to commercial.)
The rules to this award are as follows:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
Here are my 7 nominated blogs:
1. My sister, Audrey: http://natalieryansmommy.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html She is the world's best sister and friend, and I adore her - even if I can't keep up with her energy!
2. Tanya, designer of Sampler Girl cross stitch patterns: http://atthehoneysuckletree.blogspot.com/ Tanya's blog is always so relaxing. She's someone I'd love to have as a next-door-neighbor.
3. Nikki, interior designer: http://nikkicrumpet.blogspot.com/ I love her fun wit, and I think she has to have chosen the coolest dog name for her pooch: Crumpet!
4. Maile, photographer for Relish: http://dailyrelish.squarespace.com/welcome/ I don't recall how I stumbled across this blog, but I think she takes the most amazing photographs - check out her gallery!
5. Karen Russell, photographer: http://karenrussell.typepad.com/my_lifejust_not_on_the_ro/ Her photos are gorgeous, and one day - when I finally save up enough to buy a DSLR - I want to take one of her online photography classes.
6. Kate, photographer: http://katespictureaday.blogspot.com/ I just love her pictures, bc they all seem so quiet.
7. Rechelle, witty wife of a doctor in the country: http://countrydoctorswife.blogspot.com/ She is hilarious!
Again, thank you so much for the award, Kim! :)